How much are you able to Stooze in this financial climate?

I am finding it difficult to find a home for my £11k stooze in 0%. Can't seem to get any credit card currently even though I meet all payments etc without any problem. Tried applying for Fluid card and got rejected which the adviser said that it might be because of a high debt amount as it is.

What's your experience?

Comments

• mrs_T
    mrs_T Posts: 1,017
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have £11k stoozed provided by barclaycard and natwest on 0% and invested in LTSB at 4% till october and previous years santander 123 ISA. Difficulty is finding somewhere to put it that makes it worthwhile, I've started drip feeding the LTSB stooze into newcastle bs isa for this year.
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    horngkai wrote: »

What's your experience?

How many cards do you possess, what's the available credit and how much do you currently owe.

These are the factors that will determine your applications.
  • PhenoM
    PhenoM Posts: 178 Forumite
    mrs_T wrote: »
    I have £11k stoozed provided by barclaycard and natwest on 0% and invested in LTSB at 4% till october and previous years santander 123 ISA. Difficulty is finding somewhere to put it that makes it worthwhile, I've started drip feeding the LTSB stooze into newcastle bs isa for this year.

Hi

Can I ask how you managed to stooze?

Do Barclay and Natwest provide superbalance transfer, or is there any other method?

• mrs_T
    mrs_T Posts: 1,017
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Original stooze was a car purchase to a 0% credit card for which I had to pay the garage a 2% fee, that was years ago and I've just kept paying the minimum and moving the balance to a new 0% card when required. I also did the m&s travellers cheques stooze when that was on offer which bumped up my stooze savings.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure