We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Lovefilm users - a tip
vinylmusic
Posts: 1,200 Forumite
If your into foreign/arthouse movies as much as I am heres a tip.
I was thinking that there were only around 300 French movies to choose from since that was all I seem to get following the Foreign/arthouse - french thread.
Today I had a french movie description open and I clicked on "French" next to the languages and it brought up over 600. I even found one with a favourite artist which never came up earlier when I had clicked on his name
I was thinking that there were only around 300 French movies to choose from since that was all I seem to get following the Foreign/arthouse - french thread.
Today I had a french movie description open and I clicked on "French" next to the languages and it brought up over 600. I even found one with a favourite artist which never came up earlier when I had clicked on his name
IWasLookingBackToSeeIfSheWasLookinBackToSeeIfIWasLookinBackAtHer.....
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards