We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Do you follow a theatre on Twitter?
april82
Posts: 8 Forumite
Hi, I'm an MA student looking for participants for my online survey. Would you spare 7 min for me? You could win £5.
Many thanks!
Many thanks!
0
Comments
-
Oh, I'm not allowed to post with links. If anyone's interested, please leave a comment- I'll PM or something.
0 -
Not allowed to use mse for surveys either!0
-
Oh, didn't know that. Sorry :embarasse
Thanks for letting me know.0 -
Not Twitter, just follow a couple local theatres on the book of face.0
-
I follow one
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards