Complaint letter - no reply

Options
GlynD
GlynD Posts: 10,883 Forumite
Sent a letter of complaint to BT on behalf of my mother a month ago - no reply received. What kind of service is that?

Comments

• BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi GlynD,

I am sorry to hear you haven't had a reply to your complaint letter sent to BT. If you send me in your details using the link found in my profile, I will be able to look into this for you.

Thanks

Paddy
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • GlynD
    Options
    Already done!
  • nicola106
    nicola106 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    1st call today-heena anaum in india told me I did not know my own name address or telephone number and told me I was business not residential and hung up

2nd call today-hamsa shree in india billing told me I was a business customer and I had to ring 0845 600 6156

3rd call today-business account person refused to give name told me my account number was wrong then told me my telephone number was invalid and hung up on me.

4th call- today - sandip refused to give last name based in Leicester kept calling me mam even though I asked him not to on several occasions. he was on team business sales manager samit. Sandips attitude was appalling he was very rude I asked if he had , had any cust service training he said NO he did not need any. he was laughing during call I fail to see what was funny about my complaint. I asked him what time he received call from me he said he was not telling me and I was to "look at your watch", I asked to speak with a manager there were NONE?? I was to get a 24-48 hrs callback I tried to give him the number for the manager to call on he said "i don't like your attitude so I am not going to arrange callback and I am gonna hang up on you" he then terminated call (0845 dialled for this call so at my expense)

5th call today- scott booth Glasgow business accounts manager dewart Thomas. scott could not find details as he said account not business at all but residential account also told me business tele no I was dialling was incorrect, placed me on hold as in training did not know what to do (at least he was honest)

no one takes any ownership, scott refused as not his department. refused to take any ownership!!!!. refused to let me speak to manager said manager would not help. also told me I would not do as I was told so I was told I was not helping. he was too busy to conference call explained I was busy running my business and I was not a bt employee so all the hours I am wasted are non profitable. I am a farmer and at this time of year can be working 18 hour days!!so I am sure I am busier then him on his 8hr shift.

asked for complaints email address was told to find it myself on google as I don't have followed up with some sighing at me

explained on several occasions call was costing me as called 0845 never once offered to call me back.

then transferred to dawn refused to give surname based in Newcastle her manager is called Joanne (again Joanne has NO surname) complaint reference supplied no action other than this.mute pressed by Dawn on several occasions. initially refused to add my comments to complaint did eventually.

apparently someone will respond to complaint in 14days will wait and see I seriously doubt it.

Cant express fully how appalled I am with BT this is just one days worth of pathetic service, this has now been going on for years I have had several occasions where you have left me with no phone service. Yet you are more than happy to take my money yet not provide service as promised. I would consider this a breech of contract. I really understand why you are loosing custom at such a rapid rate.

British Telecom should it not be renamed IT Indian Telecom?? stop outsourcing calls and doing everything on the cheap start proving some decent service to your customer as we are beyond FED UP!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • GlynD
    Options
    Hi GlynD,

I am sorry to hear you haven't had a reply to your complaint letter sent to BT. If you send me in your details using the link found in my profile, I will be able to look into this for you.

Thanks

Paddy

So what did you find out Paddy?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills