Universal Jobmatch login problems

Options
Hello,

I am trying to log into my Universal Jobmatch account but its not letting me, my details are correct. what is weird is that I had access it today but now its not letting me as a error message keeps coming up stating the following: You entered either an invalid User ID or password, I know that is not true as I am entering my details correct. I never had a problem before but why today :mad:

Anyone else having problems accessing you're account today? or is it just me? :(

Comments

• rageagainstessays
    Options
    gay_guy wrote: »
    Hello,

I am trying to log into my Universal Jobmatch account but its not letting me, my details are correct. what is weird is that I had access it today but now its not letting me as a error message keeps coming up stating the following: You entered either an invalid User ID or password, I know that is not true as I am entering my details correct. I never had a problem before but why today :mad:

Anyone else having problems accessing you're account today? or is it just me? :(

Sorry to be slightly condescending, but do you copy and paste your username in?
    Because if you do, make sure it isn't inserting a space before your username :)

My PC always does that.
    “Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. ”
    ― Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed
  • gay_guy
    gay_guy Posts: 878 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

No I don't paste it, I type it. I have always done this :)
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    There has been a message saying on the home page for UJ saying that it will be down for maintenance, but i thought that was from 9pm tonight?

EDIT: It says-

The Government Gateway will be unavailable from 9pm, Thursday 18 July until 1am, Friday 19 July. You’ll still be able to use Universal Jobmatch without logging in.
  • gay_guy
    Options
    WantToBeSE wrote: »
    There has been a message saying on the home page for UJ saying that it will be down for maintenance, but i thought that was from 9pm tonight?

EDIT: It says-

The Government Gateway will be unavailable from 9pm, Thursday 18 July until 1am, Friday 19 July. You’ll still be able to use Universal Jobmatch without logging in.

Yeah I noticed that message, maybe that is the reason why I can't log in? anyone else can login right now?

Maybe DWP changed the time slot for maintenance?
  • Coraline
    Coraline Posts: 402 Forumite
    edited 18 July 2013 at 7:36PM
    Options
    It might have to do with your tee-shirts! :p

(j/k!!!)
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I've just tried logging in,and it's working fine for me.
  • Purplebutterfly_2
    Options
    It has just taken me 2 attempts to log in, I got the same message as OP on my 1st attempt.
  • gay_guy
    Options
    Just login in and now its working :D

Thank god, I was so worried then thought DWP closed my account or something worse :rotfl: :)

If DWP closed my account I would have lost all my applications I have made as I have made 193 applications through the site and also loads on my activity history.
  • krok
    krok Posts: 358 Forumite
    Options
    gay_guy wrote: »
    Just login in and now its working :D

Thank god, I was so worried then thought DWP closed my account or something worse :rotfl: :)

If DWP closed my account I would have lost all my applications I have made as I have made 193 applications through the site and also loads on my activity history.
    Untick the consent box, then it will not matter what happens to your account.

I keep telling you guys this.

Why give them another reason to sanction you.
  • gay_guy
    Options
    krok wrote: »
    Untick the consent box, then it will not matter what happens to your account.

I keep telling you guys this.

Why give them another reason to sanction you.

At no point did I say I ticked the box, It has always been unticked!!

I am not giving them access till its mandatory :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport