Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 10

Comments

• fungaltendancy
    fungaltendancy Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    RAGE! Knew EE had screwed up my phone account.Didnt want to change over anyhow but they cut off my orange sim.And I cant speak to a human till 8am to shout at them about it:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    (I suppose at least this means the call centre is in the uk :( )
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Good morning guys

Its a lovely day again, going to ask my son to clean out the pond. lol.

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    RAGE! Knew EE had screwed up my phone account.Didnt want to change over anyhow but they cut off my orange sim.And I cant speak to a human till 8am to shout at them about it:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    (I suppose at least this means the call centre is in the uk :( )

Hope you manage to get your phone bill sorted FT, such a pain when you want to speak to someone and can't. I would ring dead on 8 before you get stuck in a queue

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    shopndrop wrote: »
    Sounds the same as mine. I have a compartment for nuts and seeds which I use. Can't get in my kitchen at the moment as just had floor screeded, so needs to dry for 48 hours. Will have a look in my book that came with BM in another day or so.

Your kitchen is coming along nicely if your at the floor stage. Does that mean your kitchen will be finished soon.

CWxx
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :D. Not so nice here CW.
    Hope you get kitchen finished soon SnD - I remember when I fitted ours - lots of aggro.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • fungaltendancy
    fungaltendancy Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    Hope you manage to get your phone bill sorted FT, such a pain when you want to speak to someone and can't. I would ring dead on 8 before you get stuck in a queue

CWxx

Thanks CW rang just after spoke to 2 lovely women.Think i got what i wanted in the end although there seems to be a bit of mystery about how i ended up in this predicament to begin with:huh::huh:
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning all...........

Lovely sunny day and sparkly new thread too :j:j:j
    Thank you Blue.

Hope I am not too late to join:p:p
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Morning all

I don't know I go AWOL for a few days and you all go off to a new thread lol

PM.seen pic of eclipse she looks so cute hope she is settling in

CW hope you feeling better now

Sorry been missing for a while but it getting manic close to end of school yr. we have had the fete which raised over £650!!! And it's only a little school barely 100 kids so that's fab. Also had dog racing and ladies nights should get over £1k between the 2 then we have trips this week and sports day next week phew

Little pup is starting to settle but she still crying at night sometimes for 2-3 hrs but being strong and not going downstairs to her

Bon jovi in London Friday was fab too my snuffles were almost gone in time and a day out in the fresh air with no kids did me the world of good came home very tired with almost no voice but the band was amazing as always even without main guitarist

Off out now to buy pup her first harness and lead so we can get her used to it ready for when she can go out for walks

CM
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Snd are you realy pleased with the kitchen, hope so :)

FT how frustrating about EE

CM glad Rosie is starting to settle in, Eclipse seems pretty happy here, she sat watching the washing machine earlier lol.

xx
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Ohhh a shiny new thread...yep, I'm a bit late to the party but work manic as usual. However did manage to go strawberry picking today and just used my punnet to make a strawberry and white choc mousse cake .... fingers crossed it sets!
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family