disney craft help

Anyone got any crafting ideas relating to the theme disney for pre school age. We're having a disndy themed party and making all our own decorations...any ideas appreciated

Comments

• Own_My_Own
    Own_My_Own Posts: 6,098
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Am on iPad at the minute . And about to go out. But I have some bits saved on the laptop. Will post some links when I get back. Give me a couple of hours . xx

ETA they are Christmassy but I am sure they could be changed of what you need.
  • Thank you! :D
  • Scrapmate
    Scrapmate Posts: 84
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You can easily make a Mickey Mouse silhouette with one large circle (for the face) and 2 smaller ones (for the ears).
    Use your stuff challenge 50/50
  • Own_My_Own
    Own_My_Own Posts: 6,098
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Here is the link to the Disney bits

http://spoonful.com/disney

Hope you have fun.
  • sethsgran
    sethsgran Posts: 2,855
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If you are doing party bags you can buy a Mickey Mouse ice cube tray and a box of crayons from the £1 shop, box of 72. Break up the crayons, without the paper on! Then melt the same colours together. I melted ours in a Pyrex jug stood in a pan of bubbling water. When melted pour the wax into the mold. When set they pop out easily. I put 2 crayons in a small cellophane bag and stapled a simple bag topper to fasten the bag.
    Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes
  • preeti22
    preeti22 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Hi, Check out this link. http://family.go.com/crafts/pkg-disney-character-crafts/
    Might be helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport