We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Npower Tarrif
Terry_Woolnough
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Energy
I am trying to join the Cheap Energy Club but when it asks for my current tarrif, I am unable to find mine "Bill Saver Aug 2013 Gas / Electricity" among the 30 tarrifs shown in the drop down list.
Does anybody have any idea why ?
Does anybody have any idea why ?
0
Comments
-
I take it this is the npower tariff.Terry_Woolnough wrote: »I am trying to join the Cheap Energy Club but when it asks for my current tarrif, I am unable to find mine "Bill Saver Aug 2013 Gas / Electricity" among the 30 tarrifs shown in the drop down list.
Does anybody have any idea why ?
I have just looked on the cheap energy club and it is listed. But when the page first came up the slider was at the bottom of the page and of course Bill saver was at the top.
There are actually 54 tariffs listed!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards