We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Parkers Guide Price Please?
Hi Guys
I need to get the current valuation of the car below from the Parkers Guide. Could anyone be so kind as to help to save me buying it?
Mazda 6
1798cc
Mileage: 21200
Registered@ 2010
Hopefully that is enough info, if not please let me know.
Thank you to anyone who can help!
S
I need to get the current valuation of the car below from the Parkers Guide. Could anyone be so kind as to help to save me buying it?
Mazda 6
1798cc
Mileage: 21200
Registered@ 2010
Hopefully that is enough info, if not please let me know.
Thank you to anyone who can help!
S
I've just started entering the competitions (July 07). When I win I'll update this signature. Look on the bright side, I shouldn't have to update it very often.
0
Comments
-
Do it online: http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/prices/
Besides, we'd need the exact model derivation and type, petrol or diesel, hatchback, saloon or estate etc.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards