• Four-hour experience
  • Mini facial and mini manicure
  • Two hair and make-up styles throughout the shoot
  • Up to four outfit changes
  • Refreshments on arrival
  • Two low-res images on CD
  • Image touch-ups available
  • Two voucher holders can pose together

obviously, after the job they tried to sell lots of expensive pictures (which weren't good at all, by the way) and make some more pounds of her. When she said that she is interested only in getting the free ones, they gave her only one saying they would give two only if she came for photoshoot with someone else, couse gropon is valid for up to two persons. For me, description on gropon says something completely different. Shall we write to Gropon with complain and claim 50% money back?

Other thing, my Girlfriend has written on the form they gave her that she doesn't agree for any comercial or non comercial use of her pictures they made and they refused when she asked for a copy of that form. What can we do about it?

many thanks :)

Comments

• wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 1 July 2013 at 12:26AM
    Options
    newbee007 wrote: »
    Shall we write to Gropon with complain and claim 50% money back?

You want 50% back?

Did your gf have a four hour experience?
    Did your gf have a mini facial?
    Did your gf have a mini manicure?
    Did your gf have two hair and make-up styles throughout the shoot?
    Did your gf have up to four outfit changes?
    Did your gf have refreshments on arrival?

The point I am making that the value of a second low res image on the cd is probably much closer to 5% than 50% of the cost of the Groupon voucher.
  • GrouponUK_company_representative
    GrouponUK_company_representative Posts: 47 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hello Newbee007,

We are very sorry to hear that your girlfriend was not happy with the experience that she has had at this Groupon. Here at Groupon we are always striving to bring excellent deals and great new experiences to our customers. Please ask your girlfriend to email all the details of what happened to sm.support@groupon.co.uk and we will be happy to ask our Customer Service Team to follow this up with her. Once again we are very sorry and we look forward to hearing from her, please ask her to put MSE in the subject box. Thank you, Groupon UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Groupon UK. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure