We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Unfair recruitment process for alternative post
007zac
Posts: 8 Forumite
Hi
Looking for some advice
I have worked for the company for ten years. I was in a small pool of people at risk as my post has been made redundant. I was invited to apply for an alternative post.
The alternative post responsibilities is one that I have carried out in a previous role for the company. I feel I have been treated unfairly because of the following reasons
Other colleagues for alternative posts were not required to go through a formal interview and carry out a test, the JD and person spec that I was given did not relate to the all the questions at the interview and the subsequent scores. The time allocated for the test was unrealistic.
The interview was awful I felt bullied throughout. Should I lodge a grievance is it worth it?
Looking for some advice
I have worked for the company for ten years. I was in a small pool of people at risk as my post has been made redundant. I was invited to apply for an alternative post.
The alternative post responsibilities is one that I have carried out in a previous role for the company. I feel I have been treated unfairly because of the following reasons
Other colleagues for alternative posts were not required to go through a formal interview and carry out a test, the JD and person spec that I was given did not relate to the all the questions at the interview and the subsequent scores. The time allocated for the test was unrealistic.
The interview was awful I felt bullied throughout. Should I lodge a grievance is it worth it?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards