Help! Thistle hotel refund!!

Hi all,
I stayed at a Thistle City Barbican Hotel on 30 March to 1 April and on both days, there was no hot water available and on both days, my pillow case had unexplained stains on them. :eek: I complained to the hotel and lastminute.com (from which I had booked and prepaid for) and was ensured a full refund for my stay.

After various emails and silly compensatory plans such as an upgrade for an executive suite and free breakfast (which I declined) the hotel manager agreed to issue a cheque for a refund on 27 April stating it could take up to 4 weeks to receive it.

I have been waiting until now, 31 May, the cheque is long overdue and I find that this sort of customer service from a supposed 4-star hotel in London is unacceptable.

Can anyone help on where to complain to? I'm not desperate for the money but I think they are hoping it will go away by delaying it.

What horrible customer service we have in this country!! :mad:

Comments

• paulinespens
    paulinespens Posts: 253 Forumite
    Thistle Hotels Corporate Office, PO Box 909, Bath Road, Uxbridge UB8 9FH

Alternatively we welcome your comments by email at customer.services@thistle.co.uk. If you have any questions in regards to an existing reservation, please call our Central Reservations on 0870 414 15 16.

Update

020 7138 0000, 44 020 7138 0001 fax

Another Update

Officers:
    Chairman: Tan S.Q. Leng Chan
    CEO: Tim Scoble
    CFO: Mike O'Mahoney

Another update

Address: 2 The Calls, Leeds LS2 7JU, United Kingdom
    Telephone: 44 113-243-9111
    Fax: 44 113-244-5555
This discussion has been closed.