A little message

Options
First of all I don't mean to be offensive, I only post my viewpoint and respond to individual threads on their merits. If people post negative comments directed against me as a person I ignor them.
I don't agree with bankruptsy in most cases as there are ways around it even if it takes decades to clear the debt. I understand life isn't always fair and it's often very hard.
So in short I'm sorry if anyone is upset but I havn't changed my mind. Time to agree to disagree.
Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

Comments

• philnicandamy
    philnicandamy Posts: 15,685 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    what a load of utter B********
    you stated you dont agree with bankrupcy so why are you still posting on a bankrupcy forum & upsetting a very large ammount of people with your judgements, discrimination & innapropriate comments which I might add are neither helpful or needed

if this was an attempt at an apology...don't bother
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • rufus79
    rufus79 Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    QWhy do you come onto a bk page when you feel like that? Those of us here are hear because we have hit rock bottom. The other week there was someone who sounded about to do something stupid. Bankruptcy is NOT an easy way out, it is a last resort for those of us who have tried absolutely everything else.
  • wherediditallgo
    wherediditallgo Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    Attention-seeking words just make you look bad,
    Lonely, bitter and ever so sad.
    There's more to life than being so mean,
    And you'll keep few friends by being so green.

Members, please don't be tempted to respond,
    Rows and anger just break our bond.
    Martin's sticky makes it perfectly clear -
    Unkind opinions simply don't belong here.

It's time rude posters took the hint -
    We've still got dignity though we've lost a mint.
    We're not criminals, we're not trying a con -
    So while you're posting, we'll keep moving on. :)
  • philnicandamy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    First of all I don't mean to be offensive, I only post my viewpoint and respond to individual threads on their merits. If people post negative comments directed against me as a person I ignor them.
    I don't agree with bankruptsy in most cases as there are ways around it even if it takes decades to clear the debt. I understand life isn't always fair and it's often very hard.
    So in short I'm sorry if anyone is upset but I havn't changed my mind. Time to agree to disagree.

look....your views are not needed or wanted here, have another pie & crawl back under the bridge you came from....and yes if i've offended you i'm glad because you upset me and a whole load of other posters & I agree with WDIAG I shouldn't rise to this but you really got to me with your pointless postings...hmm that could be an idea for a new user name pointlessposting?
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will
  • Broken_hearted
    Broken_hearted Posts: 9,553 Forumite
    Options
    No-one has offended me allowing people to vent lets them release stress. If it makes you feel better vent away.
    Barclaycard 3800

• philnicandamy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Makes me feel better?? i'd feel better if you did what I suggested previously

are you that thick skinned you cant take the message? or just thick? your not needed here.

and if this post is pulled (which I suspect it probably will be) i'd be happy to continue this "discussion" via email/PM/face to face....I could chat to biggots like you all day
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    If you feel the need to vent as I've said that is fine.
    Barclaycard 3800

• Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BH keeps posting here because she likes the attention. Posting a thread like this is intended to fire everyone up and create another war. That's all. I don't even know if BH agrees with bankruptcy or not, I think this is a big game. I say, have a good laugh at her expense and move on.
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • philnicandamy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    BH it must be like talking to a brick wall living with you....although I agree with toto

Too much time on your hands & if it's attention you need you should get out more
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    Toto I've stated my opinion thats it. I've said sorry if it offends people and I'll continue to post on threads where I can help. The past is the past if you can't draw a line under it I can't help you!
    Barclaycard 3800

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family