Knit Witch's NitWit LBM, debt busting with yarn!

Options

Comments

• Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Best of luck. I’ve got everything crossed for you Xx

Thank you! (for some reason this didn't come through :( )
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Okay guess who spent part of this morning trying to get a new bank account because TSB still isn't fixed! :eek:
    Must use my stash up!
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Best of luck with it, KW, I'm rooting for you.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,586 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 April 2018 at 12:41PM
    Options
    Spent the afternoon reading your diary knit witch. Can't believe how long you've been waiting for the tribunal etc - it's totally disgusting- makes me so mad!!

I love crochet as it grows much faster than knitting and have crocheted plenty for my granddaughters. I've knitted too but can only do simple patterns - my dream is to do an Aran but suspect it'd be put to 1 side whilst I did something simpler - and grandkids outgrown it by the time I rediscovered it.....it's driving me mad at the moment as I'm off work with a broken elbow and can't do much - I keep trying to crochet but have to give up within minutes. I need to get back to it as virtually finished a knitted cardi for 4 year old granddaughter and she keeps asking if my arms better and have I finished her cardi - bless - she is still if an age where she loves them as she's seen me make them...it won't last:rotfl:

Lol don't get me going on card making/scrap booking - buying the stash became more of a hobby than using it - made a bit contribution to my debts....

I've seen you post on lots of threads but found your diary today . I'll be popping back
    January spends - £587.58
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thank you Milann (and I can't believe you read through my ramblings lol) a week to go :eek: hopefully we will get the result that day as well :D
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Okay today is tribunal day, Dr Witch is going with me (thankfully!), I have an incipient stress migraine, shaking like a leaf and in a huge amount of pain - really hope this is the end of it and I can get back to debt, stash and weight busting :cry::embarasse:(
    Must use my stash up!
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hope all went well Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Eager_Elephant
    Eager_Elephant Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope it went well.

I go to Tribunals with my clients and no matter how many times I tell them it will all be ok and afterwards you'll say 'well that wasn't as bad as I thought' they never believe me but on the day they always say that to me!!
  • Knit_Witch
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No flipping idea how it went! The medic seemed to be concentrating on my RTA of 25 years ago rather than the chronic pain which is the problem that stops me walking :undecided:huh: - should hear within the week (the bank holiday doesn't help!)
    Must use my stash up!
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,586 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you.
    Enjoy the sunny weekend
    January spends - £587.58
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories