We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Does holiday on JSA affect MPPI?
pigput
Posts: 8 Forumite
Hi, I'm about to be made redundant and do have mortgage protection insurance. With my policy, I will start getting paid out the insurance cover after 60 days. I have a week long holiday abroad booked in 3 months which has been booked for some time. In order to claim MPPI I must be claiming JSA, but will need to sign off JSA if I leave the country. How will this affect my MPPI payment? What should I do?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards