We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Redundancy and pregnancy
kelise
Posts: 67 Forumite
Hi.
I have been advised I am at risk of being made redundant. To be honest I am sort of ok with this as I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old so I will be able to spend some precious time with them.
Anyway as I volunteered they have asked if I woudl be willing to stay on till the end of december when the other girl is back from Maternity.
This is fine as means I can save a little more.
My question is:
My husband and I are trying for another baby. If we get pregnant before I am made redundant at the end of the year will I still be entitled to Maternity pay. If I am, who pays it, isit just the normal way I have been paid before while on maternity or does it come from somewhere else.
Thanks
Kelly
I have been advised I am at risk of being made redundant. To be honest I am sort of ok with this as I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old so I will be able to spend some precious time with them.
Anyway as I volunteered they have asked if I woudl be willing to stay on till the end of december when the other girl is back from Maternity.
This is fine as means I can save a little more.
My question is:
My husband and I are trying for another baby. If we get pregnant before I am made redundant at the end of the year will I still be entitled to Maternity pay. If I am, who pays it, isit just the normal way I have been paid before while on maternity or does it come from somewhere else.
Thanks
Kelly
0
Comments
-
No one ones then. Lol0
-
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards