We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Konica Minolta z2 - aquapac?
llol_slim
Posts: 405 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I am going on holiday to the maldives at the end of the year, and I need a waterproof camera case.
The only case I can find in the large aquapac.
Has anybody used it with a konica minolta z2? I cannot work out if it fits.
Thanks alot
Laurie
The only case I can find in the large aquapac.
Has anybody used it with a konica minolta z2? I cannot work out if it fits.
Thanks alot
Laurie
embarrassed to say I used to work for barclays..sorry
0
Comments
-
Hi, 7dayshop sell aquapacs, I phoned them for info on one and found them very helpfull, see - http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?type=0&man=0&filterwords=aquapac&filterwordsalldb=1&go=SEARCH&comp=Every day when I wake up I thank the Lord I'm WELSH. .0
-
thank alanwjones .. annoyingly the subscription didnt work for the thread so I havnt checked until now.
Thanks for the info, I will look into it
embarrassed to say I used to work for barclays..sorry0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards