We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Voluntary Redundancy for someone on maternity
honey1609
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi
I need some help and advice.
I have bee working for an organisation for 13 years, I am currently on maternity and have decided to accept voluntary redundancy. I was 19 when I started working for them in August and turned 20 the following month. My redundancy is based on 12 years instead of 13, is this because of my age?
I was under the impression that I would be paid the rest of my statuotary maternity as well as my additional maternity but they are now saying I will only get my statuotary maternity and not my additianl as my contract will end, I feel like I am being short changed, can anyone help/advise me?
I need some help and advice.
I have bee working for an organisation for 13 years, I am currently on maternity and have decided to accept voluntary redundancy. I was 19 when I started working for them in August and turned 20 the following month. My redundancy is based on 12 years instead of 13, is this because of my age?
I was under the impression that I would be paid the rest of my statuotary maternity as well as my additional maternity but they are now saying I will only get my statuotary maternity and not my additianl as my contract will end, I feel like I am being short changed, can anyone help/advise me?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards