Matalan, Zummerzet and Gloucester

Mrs Cake bought me a two speed suit at Weston-super-Mud Matalan store for a friends frocking ceremony (Ordination at Wells Cathedral.)
Trouserings fitted perfectly but jacket was too long in the sleeve. Mrs C 'phoned Weston store to see if they had a "short" rather than "long" jacket in same chest size. "no but we will ring around our other stores and get back to you." Within half an hour we had a call to say the Gloucester store had one and gave a contact name.
Rang Eileen at Gloucester who said, "we'll check stock and ring you back." Five minutes later she rang back to say they had one and would post it direct to us if we wanted it and we could then take any or all of the three items to the Weston store if we didn't want them. Yes please, paid by cc, and the jacket arrived the following morning postage free. A perfect fit. Took the original jacket back to local store for refund no problem.
Mrs Cake 'phoned Eileen to thank her and queried postage cost, "no, there is no charge."
Mrs C has now written a letter of compliment to Matalan Customer Services HQ in which she has named names.
A big pat on the back for Matalan

Fruitcake

You Only Listen To Me When I'm Wrong
I married my cousin. I had to...
I don't have a sister. :D
All my screwdrivers are cordless.
"You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing