Probation extended

I have been in my job for six months ,have over performed against budget, earnt bonus and was looking forward to a long successful career, all monthly reviews were glowing when at my six month review with HR present I was told that my performance was not acceptable. My probation was extended by 3 months . I was set some objectives which were difficult to achieve under the working conditions we were subjected to , I was coerced into signing my acceptance although HR were not present on this occasion.
Subsequently I have suffered an injury at work which has forced me to be signed off pending possible surgery. Where do I stand ? HR have not given me any comfort on this matter suggesting that it could have an impact on my future

Comments

• guesswho2000
    guesswho2000 Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Uniform Washer
    Strickster wrote: »
    I have been in my job for six months ,have over performed against budget, earnt bonus and was looking forward to a long successful career, all monthly reviews were glowing when at my six month review with HR present I was told that my performance was not acceptable. My probation was extended by 3 months . I was set some objectives which were difficult to achieve under the working conditions we were subjected to , I was coerced into signing my acceptance although HR were not present on this occasion.
    Subsequently I have suffered an injury at work which has forced me to be signed off pending possible surgery. Where do I stand ? HR have not given me any comfort on this matter suggesting that it could have an impact on my future

This has got literally nothing to do with credit cards or stoozing then?
  • Eonel
    Eonel Posts: 451 Forumite
    This has got literally nothing to do with credit cards or stoozing then?

No, but it's a perfect lead in for CompoLawyers4U. Spam Reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure