We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cable TV in another room for free?
Comments
-
Update:- I have got it working!
The reason I wanted to do this was because I already have a second box in the bedroom but I don't use it enough to warrant spending the extra £9.50 a month on it. As I don't use it much, it is a bit of a waste of money especially if I can do what I have done.
It turns out I was so close to having it sorted in the first place. All I needed to do was take the end off the coaxial cable and re-do it as the metal wasn't making contact with the cable. Now thats done, I have a good picture and the sound that I was lacking :-D NICE ONE :-D thanks for everyones help and suggestions!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards