Cashplus Credit Builder

Options
Hey Folks

Im Looking for some help from ppl who have had experience with this card. Im currently looking at getting this to improve my credit rating and need a few questions answered.

Do you receive monthly statements like a normal bank account or is it more like credit card/store card statements?
Do they ask you to pay their monthly fee by a certain time during the month or can you pay off the yearly amount at once and allow them to take their monthly fees from that?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• derfo
    derfo Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Folks

Im Looking for some help from ppl who have had experience with this card. Im currently looking at getting this to improve my credit rating and need a few questions answered.

Do you receive monthly statements like a normal bank account or is it more like credit card/store card statements?
    Do they ask you to pay their monthly fee by a certain time during the month or can you pay off the yearly amount at once and allow them to take their monthly fees from that?

Thanks in advance

You can view the statements online once you register your card and create an account to access online. I logged in and do not see an option to get statements via post.
    The fees are deducted every month. There is not option to pay off an yearly amount. You could however load up the card with the yearly amount + some extra to be safe and leave it for a year. Upon anniversary, make sure the account is settled and then close it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure