We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
cant uninstall aol
superfly_2
Posts: 326 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
My AOL program will not start, so I have tried to remove the program using add/remove programs in taskbar but the uninstaller just freezes and does not respond. how can I get rid.......using XP.
TIA
TIA
Don't ask me, Im SKINT
0
Comments
-
surely someone?????????Don't ask me, Im SKINT0
-
just try a re-install over the old one ??Ex forum ambassador
Long term forum member0 -
tried that to no avail....Don't ask me, Im SKINT0
-
I got rid of AOL using CCleaner- it has a robust feature for removing programs. After that I searched my HD for all files with 'AOL' and deleted them. After that I got the local priest round to exorcise the last remnants of that diabolical program out of my system.
The power of Christ compels you.0 -
Have you tried removing it in safe mode?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
