We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Expert League In Thrifty Everyday (Situations)

1…775776778780781…983

Comments

  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    night all, up the wooden hill
    See yas the morra!! Night all.

    Goodnight to you both. :)
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Goodnight patty and it's a secret :)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Goodnight patty and it's a secret :)

    Why is saying goodnight to patty a secret.

    What are you all keeping from me:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Why is saying goodnight to patty a secret.

    What are you all keeping from me:D

    Sworn to secrecy I am :D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Sworn to secrecy I am :D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Ssshhhhh!!!!!!!!:eek:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Ssshhhhh!!!!!!!!:eek:

    So you know as well:eek:

    You've just turned up!
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Why is saying goodnight to patty a secret.

    What are you all keeping from me:D

    Bedtime for me too. Think I will be dreaming lots about food tonight. :o

    Goodnight everyone. :A
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    :T:T:T

    Thank goodness for that, I can now erase the picture in my mind of you running around with your knickers around your ankles, holding a mask over your face. :rotfl:

    Both will hopefully be securely in place by the morning. And you will be able to :j:j:j ;)

    Well I couldn't do :j before so if I can do it now with the elastic then :T
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    So you know as well:eek:

    You've just turned up!

    Doesnt take me long TM ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Nightynight TS.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.