We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Expert League In Thrifty Everyday (Situations)

1…201202204206207…983

Comments

  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    TM, have you noticed all the [STRIKE]real [/STRIKE]ladies offering to do my ironing. With you being so local and all, dont you think you could be missing out?? ;)

    I enjoy ironing heaven.
    Radio 4
    Lavender infused spray
    Sometimes I stand on a cushion

    It's you who's missing out davemorton :p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I enjoy ironing heaven.
    Radio 4
    Lavender infused spray
    Sometimes I stand on a cushion

    It's you who's missing out davemorton :p
    Oh you naughty tease TM, you ought to be ashamed!! :p
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Not one for the masses, but a little Smiths for a Friday morning...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFZ7326-9k0
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    And a little ditty from the roses
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0whFVTxZs8
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Is it true that women find him irresistible?

    :eek:really??? not me !
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    K, it has gone quiet, and it appears that I am bilging, but that is just an illusion, but I will shut up now ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    K, it has gone quiet, and it appears that I am bilging, but that is just an illusion, but I will shut up now ;)

    Good idea. Im off too. Goodnight all :)
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Still writing reports! Also filled in an application form for a post at another school, but think I won't make short list as its infants and I am in juniors at the moment.

    Night all x
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    fairclaire wrote: »
    Good idea. Im off too. Goodnight all :)

    Hold on, Im just following you up!! Night all.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,084
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Night floflo
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.