We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Microsoft Office Student Edition
Al_Mac
Posts: 5,519 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I might be going mad, but it doesn't appear to say what products it has. Or maybe I don't understand 
Does it have word, excel etc? Or is it a package in its own right?
Does it have word, excel etc? Or is it a package in its own right?
Competitions - See it, search it, post it, simples 
Cheeky Chicken the complete package
Al "Purple" Mac
Cheeky Chicken the complete package
Al "Purple" Mac
0
Comments
-
Are you talking about office 2007 home and student? If so then I think it's Word, Excel and Onenote
Edit: and powerpoint (I knew I was forgetting something)"She is quite the oddball. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZX-81?"
Moss0 -
Do you refer to 2007?
What's included in Office Home and Student 2007?
Word 2007
Excel 2007
PowerPoint 2007
OneNote 2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/suites/FX101674081033.aspx0 -
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards