What’s the link between mental health and debt?
Poll started 18 Jun 2013We’re updating our research on the link between mental health issues and debt problems. It's argued either one can cause the other – if you’ve been affected, see our Mental Health and Debt guide.
Please answer the question below (please exclude mortgages and student loans from the definition of "debt".)
Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below clicking reply to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide .
To see the results from last time, click this.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards