1 month’s free trial at LA Fitness plus other health clubs

Options

Comments

• Costa_lot
    Costa_lot Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    I thought i would also mention that if you fancy going to the gym and do not want to get tied into a contract LA fitness are also offering guest passes.

You have the choice of buying 10/20 passes for either 19.99/39.99 and you can just buy more once you have run out.

I have done this as I always have enthusiasm at the beginning and when it runs out you tied in and a waste of money.

For a limited period they are also offering free sunbed sessions and gym bag.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - member no: 538
    :beer:
  • aakayb
    aakayb Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone tried cancelling yet?
  • bloomoonlight
    Options
    the gym is fab, especially the pool and if i am able to strike a nice deal, i intend to continue there. i use the pool regularly and off-peak member.
    thanks martin.
  • Nick_A_2
    Nick_A_2 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    Costa_lot wrote: »
    I thought i would also mention that if you fancy going to the gym and do not want to get tied into a contract LA fitness are also offering guest passes.

You have the choice of buying 10/20 passes for either 19.99/39.99 and you can just buy more once you have run out.

I have done this as I always have enthusiasm at the beginning and when it runs out you tied in and a waste of money.

10 passes for £20? Where have you seen this?

That works out to be £2 a go!

Nick.
    something missing
  • aakayb
    aakayb Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    People who have cancelled, have you cancelled the direct debit?
  • teoanne
    teoanne Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Costa_lot wrote: »

is it in all LA fitness or just certain ones? 10 for 20 quid sounds too good to be true.
  • Costa_lot
    Costa_lot Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    teoanne wrote: »
    is it in all LA fitness or just certain ones? 10 for 20 quid sounds too good to be true.

As far as I know - it is in all of the branches, and when I bought mine I got a free bag and water bottle - but that was for a limited time - but still a good deal as you don't have to commit to anything
    Official DFW Nerd Club - member no: 538
    :beer:
  • bloomoonlight
    Options
    Cancelled it, but the direct debit does not appear on the list.. assuming that only if we miss to cancel, it lists in the Dir. Debit too.
    btw, they have extended the offer to july too!!!!
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow. Can't believe it has been extended. Wish I could go for another month. Still have 2wks left of the current run however.
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • tweek_2
    tweek_2 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Reminder... It's now worth doing this again for those (like myself) who missed out last month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure