We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Urgent: Need free UK SIP landline calls to replace babble.net
patwa_2
Posts: 1,542 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hello,
I would be grateful if someone could help with suggesting a good reliable company that offers free calls to UK landlines. I used to use babble which offered 30 minutes a day, and this was fine for my needs (I just want to use it to divert incoming calls on one phone line via my Linksys SPA-3102 ATA to my other phone line), but they have had very shaky performance recently and in fact no calls have been going through since early April.
Anything will do, I don't need anything fancy, just something that can make free calls and that I can connect to via my SPA-3102 (aka that I can use an actual SIP address with).
Thanks.
H.
I would be grateful if someone could help with suggesting a good reliable company that offers free calls to UK landlines. I used to use babble which offered 30 minutes a day, and this was fine for my needs (I just want to use it to divert incoming calls on one phone line via my Linksys SPA-3102 ATA to my other phone line), but they have had very shaky performance recently and in fact no calls have been going through since early April.
Anything will do, I don't need anything fancy, just something that can make free calls and that I can connect to via my SPA-3102 (aka that I can use an actual SIP address with).
Thanks.
H.
Know me for who I am, not for who I say I am.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards