We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sheet for Double bed?

Where can we get decent double bed sheet [at a reasonable price]

Comments

  • Hi,

    you could try your local charity shops.
  • euglycaemia
    euglycaemia Posts: 595 Forumite
    edited 8 August 2024 at 1:41PM
    Hi,

    you could try your local charity shops.

    I was looking at argos...........what I meant was is there any other place specific for that!
  • louidog
    louidog Posts: 517 Forumite
    John Lewis....always a good price and excellent quality!
    My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
    -Erma Bombeck-
    ~ Member of the MSE Celebdaq Minileague ~
  • Sagaris
    Sagaris Posts: 1,852 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    I got some from Ikea and they are pretty good!
    :j Almost 2 stones gone! :j
    :heart2: RIP Clio 1.9.93 - 7.4.10 :heart2:
    :p I WILL be tidy, I WILL be tidy! :p
  • Dukie_Boy
    Dukie_Boy Posts: 145 Forumite
    HI
    TRY DUNELM'S
    https://www.dunelm-mil.com
    good luck

    DUKIE BOY
  • mattogier
    mattogier Posts: 606 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Where can we get decent double bed sheet [at a reasonable price]

    If you are really short of cash you could try your local Freecycle - somone may have one you can have.

    http://www.freecycle.org

    and follow the links to your local group.

    Cheers

    Matt
  • savingsara_2
    savingsara_2 Posts: 266 Forumite
    Yup Dunelm, they had a sale on on Saturday, so I'd whizz down there.

    Never had any from there myself mind. Most recent purchase of sheets has been off BidTV for a 200 count egyptian cotton sheet set (very nice but post is expensive and not much good if you only want a sheet!) before that BHS for poly cotton. Oh! and Asda are OK too. None will feel nice till they've been washed a few times anyway. HTH
  • hollyblue
    hollyblue Posts: 61 Forumite
    I get all my bed sheets from Primark - very cheap (about £4 for a fitted double) and are great. I've bought more expensive ones which bobble up (especially if you wear socks in bed!) after only one wash.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.