We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How do I put in my referral code into the referrals board?
fio_3
Posts: 10 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi - I wanted to post a link into the referrals board - I have been given my code - looks like java script - well thats what it says. I was just wondering how to post it? I copy and paste and its just nonsense. Thanks:beer:
0
Comments
-
javascript is for embedding into web sites, you want a straight text linkEx forum ambassador
Long term forum member0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
