We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Any way of making my PC look like I'm somewhere else?
howalsh
Posts: 396 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi all, thanks for reading.
Been on a couple of streaming TV sites from the US, but when I try to watch, it says USA only - is there any way of "tricking" the site into thinking I am accessing from the States?
Cheers.
Been on a couple of streaming TV sites from the US, but when I try to watch, it says USA only - is there any way of "tricking" the site into thinking I am accessing from the States?
Cheers.
My views are irrelevant - censorship is alive & well!
0
Comments
-
You need to use a proxy server, google for that and you'll find the info.
0 -
Cheers, I'll have a look.My views are irrelevant - censorship is alive & well!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards