Stella wins! What has been won so far?

Options

Comments

• Dudders84
    Dudders84 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    I think there is just one draw left for the 8th as people have had wems for the l'occitane precious cream, St tropez gradual tan, LIz Earle hot cloth cleansers and now the hair mask then there are all the rest of the week to go :j

Feeling a bit guilty about my wins with some people having none yet so good luck with all the rest everybody and thank you to the op and everyone else who contributed :T
    Wins since march: 4xManU Tickets,Designer handbag & beauty stuff,Jack Giant Slayer Goodies,Gucci Guilty black for him and her,John frieda stylers,2 x kellogs cereal,Running duck wine, woolly and tig DVD + reward chart,8 x STELLA Wins,Polish,c&g beakers, alphablocks mag, glowkids hoodie, smarties, Blackpool tickets&goodies, Huge baking hamper!
  • jenny10322
    jenny10322 Posts: 219 Forumite
    Options
    i'm still on 2 wins
    both from week 2 i think

hopefully some more wems to come

good luck ladies

:j
    Joined the comping world: May 2013
    Total of prizes so far £400
    I follow back @jennywren10322
  • clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    Options
    do you think they could be pulling a fast one with this comp this year? we presume that we havent won and they have notified all the winners, but they clearly havent. its been longer than 72 hours since the sunday 9th comp? im getting very impatient! :o
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe the person who normally does the draws has been ill/holiday and someone else is having to take over. Only suggesting this because the last few wems have not been bcc'd so everyone can see eveyones emails. So I would think they are just very far behind and the WEMS could go on for the rest of the week and beyond lol
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • Savvybunny2009
    Savvybunny2009 Posts: 5,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    clairehas wrote: »
    do you think they could be pulling a fast one with this comp this year? we presume that we havent won and they have notified all the winners, but they clearly havent. its been longer than 72 hours since the sunday 9th comp? im getting very impatient! :o

Lol, I think you're just being impatient :p;)
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • Savvybunny2009
    Savvybunny2009 Posts: 5,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you tried contacting them?
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    Options
    Lol, I think you're just being impatient :p;)

im very impatient! haha
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Doubt well get any wems today . Seems too late now
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I've had three emails now but they were for days a long time before the email was sent iyswim. Maybe there will be some more...

One of the items is called a 'love balm' which sounds a bit dodgy but is for your elbows etc lol
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
  • hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My Love Balm arrived today but the reason I'm posting is that their twitter feed replied to a tweet I sent and said that there were still WEMs to be sent out so keep an eye on your inboxes. There won't be a winner list published, just the WEMs.
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure