Stella wins! What has been won so far?

Options

Comments

• mrsslocombe
    mrsslocombe Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had the Burts Bees and Witch Skin Primer turn up in the post from the first week - not wtg for anymore
  • spanglish
    spanglish Posts: 577 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Mask for me too. That's my third Stella win (so far?!). Big thanks to OP and all those posting reminders.
    best wins to date-£500, 48 theme park tickets, Holiday to Italy+£250, Venus makeover package, laptops, pro-audio gear, £500 B&Q, £1500 Gucci bag, £1000 Maplin
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    Options
    Mask here too thanks op
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • lydias
    lydias Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    And me - thanks so much op

A huge thank you to all who post the comps and deals that make life so much fun!
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Awww the hair dye was one of the ones I was REALLY hoping for :( No further WEMs for me other than the Clarins one from Day 1 - ah well, it's better than I did last time, when I got a big fat zilch!!
  • looney_ki
    looney_ki Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    So far ive had Wems for the wow water proof mascara and today i had one for the hair dye, Can anyone remember which day the hair dye was? as wondering how far behind they are.
    Angels Are The Guardians Of Hope And Wonder, The Keepers Of Magic And Dreams. Wherever There Is Love, An Angel Is Flying By. Your Guardian Angel Knows You Inside And Out, And Loves You Just The Way You Are..
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    looney_ki wrote: »
    So far ive had Wems for the wow water proof mascara and today i had one for the hair dye, Can anyone remember which day the hair dye was? as wondering how far behind they are.

the hair dye was a week last Saturday - think the 8th of June??
  • Savvybunny2009
    Savvybunny2009 Posts: 5,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    looney_ki wrote: »

It was the 8th, it was the 3pm-5pm draw. They still have another three draws from the 8th and the rest of the last weeks worth to send emails for :o
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • Leo1970
    Leo1970 Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I won the mask too!...my 2nd win (I've already received the nail varnish i won!) :D
  • looney_ki
    looney_ki Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Ah thanks guys. Maybe a few more wems for some people yet then. Dont give up hope just yet :)
    Angels Are The Guardians Of Hope And Wonder, The Keepers Of Magic And Dreams. Wherever There Is Love, An Angel Is Flying By. Your Guardian Angel Knows You Inside And Out, And Loves You Just The Way You Are..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure