We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Connecting computers...
one-non-blonde
Posts: 834 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I feel like such an eejit but I just can't get to grips with this. I've tried the wizards and it's all clear as mud to me. I have two desktops and want to share files/printer between them. PC1 is attached to a printer and is connected to an adsl router (the cheap talktalk one) by network cable (don't want/need this PC to be wireless). PC2 is connected wirelessly by USB adapter. Both are running Windows XP.
So basically, I want to access the files and printer on PC1 from PC2 but I can't get my head around what I need to do.
So basically, I want to access the files and printer on PC1 from PC2 but I can't get my head around what I need to do.
If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor...
0
Comments
-
0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
