alton towers

:question: hi all, im new here but was reading through and found it very interesting. :think: im stuck on something and its really annoying me i've been searching for ages for a hotel to stay in near alton towers for 1 night on the 15th june as my self and my husband are going to alton towers on 16th and the mother in law has our baby the night before, does anybody know of any cheap hotels round that area as the cheapest i have found it £70 with breakfast which i found a bit too expensive. a voucher would be great if anybody knows of any about at the moment. thanks :)

Comments

• Jem8472
    Jem8472 Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    As you will be going into the park on a sat I would suggest getting the shortcut tickets. Ok they cost about £7 but if you have never been then they will be really good for you. But do not use them before lunchtime. (when the park is still filling up it is a waste to use them when the normal queue is only 20mins)

Also I would suggest getting to the gates by about 9 to 915. The gates open at 9:30 but there will be plenty of ppl there.

As for places to stay, there are some great bed and breakfasts. The one we usually stay at is called the laurels.
    http://www.thelaurels.co.uk/

It is lovelly, has very nice rooms, and the food is great. I had a tbone steak last time we went and it was so so nice, perfectly cooked. Just melt in your mouth type steak.

This link has loads and loads of info about the towers. Worth looking at
    Towers times

It might be worth getting your tickets online, so you dont have to queue up to get them when you get to the park.

Anything else feel free to PM me.
    Jeremy
    Married 9th May 2009
  • misstique_2
    misstique_2 Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    if you purchase £30 or more at debenhams you recive a book of vouchers one of them is 50% off hotel stays in alton towers i can give you mine if you like just pm me ;)
    everydays a blessing what you do with your blessing determins how you will be blessed!!:o
  • superjaggybunnet
    superjaggybunnet Posts: 1,145 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Have you tried Google?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business