We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Usb card reader

Can anyone recommend a decent card reader for Sd/Cf etc.

Thanks
I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!

Comments

  • Cricri
    Cricri Posts: 579 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    I've had lots of cheap readers and they all worked fine.
    If you have SD cards, I'd recommend a reader that supports SD HC, i.e. cards of 2GB or more.
    I bought most of mine on 7dayshop, except the last one I bought on eBay (because I needded a SD HC one and found a cheap auction which specifically stipulated its support).
    E.g. this one for £3.79:
    http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=99237

    Also available in black, don't know about SD HC though, you might have to ask them.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.