Black Diamon Credit Card

Options
So, I'm a bit unsure about something. Hoping your credit friendly people can help me.

Basically, on my statement it says "Statement Balance £XXX"- is this what I have to pay back for me to be performing the "Pay your credit cards back in full every month" mantra?

I've always thought I'd have to pay back everything that's owing on the card come the time when I go to pay?

Right or wrong. Please advise. :money:

Ooops. I mean Black Diamond!

Comments

• TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You only have to pay what the balance on the statement is, transactions that have come in since will not have to be paid for until the next statement.
  • Fruit_and_Nut_Case
    Options
    So, I'm a bit unsure about something. Hoping your credit friendly people can help me.

Basically, on my statement it says "Statement Balance £XXX"- is this what I have to pay back for me to be performing the "Pay your credit cards back in full every month" mantra?

I've always thought I'd have to pay back everything that's owing on the card come the time when I go to pay?

Right or wrong. Please advise. :money:

Ooops. I mean Black Diamond!
    Yes, just pay the £XXX. Anything else which you have bought since the statement was issued will appear on your next statement.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family