Scabs on cat

ljonski
ljonski Posts: 3,337 Forumite
Mr H. went for his booster last week and a quick MOT. The vet noticed a lot of scabs all over his body and to be fair he always has scratched himself a lot and when he grooms himself he really gives it all he's got! He has no fur loss and is healthy although at 6kg he could do with a little weight loss. No fleas were found but i suspect it is a flea allergy and i may change to advantage.

My question is that a product called Kitzyme has been recommended on the oldcat forums for cats in similar circumstances. However it appears that Seven Seas no longer make it and that infamous pet company from N. Somerset have taken their place. (BM).
There are a lot of complaints abouts its quality as pets seem no longer to like it, so i expect that the ingredients have been altered although the packaging remains the same.

Does anyone on the forum use it ? Should i worry ?
Any advice welcome !
"if the state cannot find within itself a place for those who peacefully refuse to worship at its temples, then it’s the state that’s become extreme".Revd Dr Giles Fraser on Radio 4 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure