We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Guess The Equity
Comments
-
grizzly1911 wrote: »I thought I was the only one that had that view on the Doctor antidote.
Looks like Im the only one here who has no idea who you are all on about...0 -
I had a thought it was Murphys Irish Stout
Afternoon Grizzly
0 -
TheFactory wrote: »Looks like Im the only one here who has no idea who you are all on about...
No you're definitely not the only one
0 -
Nicholas-bloody-Parsons wrote: »Are they big in Bananas?
I think you should be declared the winner here :T
But you'd have to be bananas to follow that tip.I came, I saw, I melted0 -
I've just seen who's written the article - Maynard Paton :rotfl: More like Village idiot than Motley Fool
0 -
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
