Mobile phone insurance

Options
Hi guys

Not looking for insurance through my bank or a protect my bubble policy. Can anyone recommend a good mobile phone insurer

Thanks!

Comments

• *Scarlett
    *Scarlett Posts: 1,760 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe try your home contents insurer. They can usually insure for theft, loss or accidental damage (but not a breakdown or wear and tear).
  • testpilot4321
    Options
    Here's a previous post I wrote:

You really have to do your research when it comes to mobile phone insurance as most of the policies out there have truly awful T&C's that prevent you from claiming for theft or loss, it's a growing problem that is under investigation.

From the very extensive research I've done I narrowed my personal choices down to 2 companies that offer an excellent level of cover for very little money but don't include theft or loss which you probably couldn't claim on most of the time anyway.

SquareTrade who charge a flat £99 for 2 years cover of any iPhone (even the 5s) as long as it's under 30 days old when you take out the warranty, or

MobileWarranties who will cover any smart phone less than a year old from just £29 a year with the discount code FACEBOOK15 (code still seems to work).
  • carolconnor
    Options
    can anyone help. need iphone insurance for iphone that is 2 years old. Contract now run out and want to go on sim only deal.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport