We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I think I should be switching now? CHEAP ENERGY CLUB
Hi Everyone,
I am presently with Scottish Power - Capped Energy June 2013 NSC online.
This runs out in June 2013. As you can see I have been slow at doing something about this. I always come to Money Saving Expert to sort out my gas and electricity, so I was very pleased to see the 'Cheap Energy Club'. I have filled in all the details and it tells me I am on the best tariff. Well I don't think I will be after June?
I believe my present offer will revert to Scottish Power's standard rate, should I put that in instead?:(
Thank you in advance.
I am presently with Scottish Power - Capped Energy June 2013 NSC online.
This runs out in June 2013. As you can see I have been slow at doing something about this. I always come to Money Saving Expert to sort out my gas and electricity, so I was very pleased to see the 'Cheap Energy Club'. I have filled in all the details and it tells me I am on the best tariff. Well I don't think I will be after June?
I believe my present offer will revert to Scottish Power's standard rate, should I put that in instead?:(
Thank you in advance.
0
Comments
-
Yes. Or any approved comp. site will do the same calculation for you.
If your current tariff expires on 30/6 then you can commence your switch in the next week or so.No free lunch, and no free laptop
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards