We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can't click links in emails.....
barginunter
Posts: 1,253 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Using Outlook Express - for some reason I can't now click a link in an email and go to whatever website. I click and nothing happens. I'm not aware of having changed any settings. Any ideas anyone?
0
Comments
-
Try here and [url=http://www.maxpc.co.uk/tips/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=34847&subsectionid=719
]here[/url].0 -
Thank you it's ok now - I realise what I had done is delete Opera which must have been the default. Interestingly enough, the procedure in the first link didnt work at all, in the end I just checked the default button in Firefox.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards