We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
getting usa road on tomtom 700
asandwhen
Posts: 1,407 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
How can I upgrade my tomtom 700 to cover roads in the usa?
I know you can buy sd cards with the roads on but the tomtom 700 has an internal memory - does anyone know how to get the info on them?
I know you can buy sd cards with the roads on but the tomtom 700 has an internal memory - does anyone know how to get the info on them?
0
Comments
-
Download them from here http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=5167&Lid=1
Then copy to TomTom
Yes plently of room on 700 I have one; you can use multiple maps at the same time or just copy off the ones you don't want for a while."Didn't I try to Warn them I said !"
David Essex War of the Worlds."Thats Ancient History, Been There! Done That!" Hercules0 -
Download them from here http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=5167&Lid=1
Then copy to TomTom
will there be enough space to fit it all on?0 -
Would it be possible to buy an sd card from ebay - use a sd card reader to transfer onto your pc then put the files onto the tomtom 700? appears that it could be cheaper if you can.0
-
Would it be possible to buy an sd card from ebay - use a sd card reader to transfer onto your pc then put the files onto the tomtom 700? appears that it could be cheaper if you can.
Unlikely; the Maps are secured to a specific Machine ie your TomTom serial number."Didn't I try to Warn them I said !"
David Essex War of the Worlds."Thats Ancient History, Been There! Done That!" Hercules0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
