We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Essential Oils
savvy
Posts: 31,128
Forumite
I've recently bought essential oils from this company - http://www.justessentialoils.co.uk/
They are a really good price with most of the commonly used ones under the £2 price mark, and the service has been excellent as well as a prompt delivery :T:T
I use them mainly for washing with soapnuts, but I should imagine they are fine for massage with a carrier oil too ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our products are 100% pure, unadulterated essential oils.)[/FONT]
They are a really good price with most of the commonly used ones under the £2 price mark, and the service has been excellent as well as a prompt delivery :T:T
I use them mainly for washing with soapnuts, but I should imagine they are fine for massage with a carrier oil too ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our products are 100% pure, unadulterated essential oils.)[/FONT]
Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones 
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards