We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Repairing an LCD TV
ronaldo175
Posts: 149 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I've got a Relisys 17" LCD TV, which is just out of its warranty.
When I try to turn it on nothing happens, I was looking to get it repaired, called a couple of guys out of the paper but they said they couldn't fix LCDs.
Does anyone know any firms who can fix these? Is there a fairly cheap option or will it cost me a bomb!
Cheers
When I try to turn it on nothing happens, I was looking to get it repaired, called a couple of guys out of the paper but they said they couldn't fix LCDs.
Does anyone know any firms who can fix these? Is there a fairly cheap option or will it cost me a bomb!
Cheers
on a money saving mission! 
0
Comments
-
You forgot to mention your location so I may be wasting my time but here you are.
Try Telefaults in Stoke-on-Trent. (01782) 835762
They can fix most models and it won't be cheap.0 -
I was going to say how much out of warrenty? and then inform you that the sales of goods blah blah blah
Albert beat me to it.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards