We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

InstaGC chat

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    This site keeps getting better and better for me, redeemed £4 in the last week for very little effort. Thanks to everyone who posts offers that credit here. I mostly do app downloads and the TokenAd vids- it soon adds up, along with the codes.

do you find the apps spam your contcat list? mine do :mad:
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    do you find the apps spam your contcat list? mine do :mad:

No idea, I have a separate email address I use and a lot goes straight to junk. I do find stuff comes through, but how would I know if that was normal junk, from other sites I use or specifically to that app?!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• MollyDolly
    Options
    This site keeps getting better and better for me, redeemed £4 in the last week for very little effort. Thanks to everyone who posts offers that credit here. I mostly do app downloads and the TokenAd vids- it soon adds up, along with the codes.

I make £5-£10 in Amazon vouchers per week and I spend very little time on there. The 2 Cents survey on Insta page pays 85 points as opposed to Clixsense 0.70. CPC clicks, surveys and other things on Insta page aren't available elsewhere and Flight searches on Toro also pay more. I would also like to thank those who take the time to post.:)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,124 Forumite
    Options
    Took me 4 months to reach £10 :P I never qualify for 2 cents surveys!
    ally.
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    MollyDolly wrote: »
    I make £5-£10 in Amazon vouchers per week and I spend very little time on there. The 2 Cents survey on Insta page pays 85 points as opposed to Clixsense 0.70. CPC clicks, surveys and other things on Insta page aren't available elsewhere and Flight searches on Toro also pay more. I would also like to thank those who take the time to post.:)

Thanks, you've just helped me to find the old daily surveys router from Swagbucks that they're removed from our dashboards. Guess where I'll be completing them from now on! Just did one, nice to have the old familiar surveys back and better paid :)
    Minimalist

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No idea, I have a separate email address I use and a lot goes straight to junk. I do find stuff comes through, but how would I know if that was normal junk, from other sites I use or specifically to that app?!

I meant apps not emails. I expect spam email but my contacts in my phone book are getting spammed with texts from me, they know it is from me because of the way i save their names in my phone book :(

and thanks mollydolly, just did a 2cents survey and got another £1 amazon.
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I meant apps not emails. I expect spam email but my contacts in my phone book are getting spammed with texts from me, they know it is from me because of the way i save their names in my phone book :(

and thanks mollydolly, just did a 2cents survey and got another £1 amazon.

Oh really, that's bad. No-one's complained to me of anything like that. Do you use your phone number to get the app links sent to you? I always either scan the smart code or use my spam email address.
    Minimalist

• Yoshi88
    Yoshi88 Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if it's possible to redeem vouchers from another country? If you go to the redeem page and choose United States there's a load more options than the UK.

Also, if so, if I was to redeem an eBay voucher that way, would I be able to use it on the eBay UK site? Thanks! :)

EDIT: Oops nevermind, I just saw this eBay's Terms and Conditions page

"You must have an eBay account and PayPal account registered in the U.S. to redeem the Gift Card."
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've redeemed US Amazon cards from Insta and applied them to my Amazon.com account with no problems. But I use that to send Xmas pressies to friends in the States.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,124 Forumite
    Options
    MollyDolly wrote: »
    Enter ItsColdCold at www.instagc.com/codes for free points.

Should be still valid as it was posted on instagram this morning!
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport