We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Memory Card + Adapter Question?
4013TheTune
Posts: 129 Forumite
Hi all,
I'm looking to buy THIS Class 10 Micro SD card, for general use. I was looking to use it in my camera to take videos of an upcoming holiday, and it must be used in an SD Card Adapter.
I was just wondering, would using an SD Card Adapter reduce the speed at which is writes/reads?
Thanks in advance!
I'm looking to buy THIS Class 10 Micro SD card, for general use. I was looking to use it in my camera to take videos of an upcoming holiday, and it must be used in an SD Card Adapter.
I was just wondering, would using an SD Card Adapter reduce the speed at which is writes/reads?
Thanks in advance!
0
Comments
-
It won't make any difference - there are no active components in the adaptors they just make the small card fit into a bigger slot.ShahinTehShiz wrote: »I was just wondering, would using an SD Card Adapter reduce the speed at which is writes/reads?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards