We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Worth getting DVI-D cable?
fuzyfelt
Posts: 54 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I just got a new monitor with DVI-D and normal 15-pin d-plug. Had the d-plug cable, so using that.
Is it worth buying a DVI-D cable? Is quality much better?
I'm using with mac-mini.
Ta,
Andy
Is it worth buying a DVI-D cable? Is quality much better?
I'm using with mac-mini.
Ta,
Andy
0
Comments
-
As long as you mac has the DVI output, then yes, use the DVI cable as it makes the picture look a lot sharper and cleaner.- = I also recognise the Robins and beep for them = -0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards