We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

40p pizza

24

Comments

  • dedoledo
    dedoledo Posts: 14 Forumite
    love a pizza, this will come in very handy
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,562 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    These pizzas are £1.29 in Morrisons at the mo, making them 29p each :D
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    meerustar wrote: »
    These pizzas are £1.29 in Morrisons at the mo, making them 29p each :D

    Is this a new deal? The website is still saying £2.20 or 2 for £4
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,562 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Is this a new deal? The website is still saying £2.20 or 2 for £4

    I bought them yesterday and were all marked at 'better than half price' at £1.29 .... unless offers change on a Monday, in which case it could have finished.
  • polgster
    polgster Posts: 39 Forumite
    Wish I'd read the first comment more closely and took note of the "over the next year or so". Didnt notice they had a start date on them and picked up ten pizzas and handed over ten vouchers in Sainsburys yesterday. They scanned in ok but the assistant noticed the start date after putting 7 through and then had to cancel the whole order so I only took 2 away after a big delay and frowning customers behind me!
  • I've got a spare code for these if anybody wants one?
  • the-mango
    the-mango Posts: 818 Forumite
    Xmas Saver! I've been Money Tipped!
    I've got a spare code for these if anybody wants one?

    That'd be brilliant thank you!
  • the-mango wrote: »
    That'd be brilliant thank you!

    PM'd you:)
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    edited 10 June 2013 at 9:26PM
    I checked that Asda have these pizzas on sale for £1.50. I am going to be near Asda tomorrow and got 6 £1.00 off coupons to use valid until 31/07/13. its says "only one coupon can be used against each item purchased". Does anyone know if Asda will allow me to get 6 pizzas and use 6 £1.00 off coupons at the time? Just dont want to get into troubles with Asda.
  • itch_for_a_glitch
    itch_for_a_glitch Posts: 10,705 Forumite
    mon37 wrote: »
    I checked that Asda have these pizzas on sale for £1.50. I am going to be near Asda tomorrow and got 5 £1.00 off coupons to use valid until 31/07/13. its says "only one coupon can be used against each item purchased". Does anyone know if Asda will allow me to get 6 pizzas and use 6 £1.00 off coupons at the time? Just dont want to get into troubles with Asda.
    If you're that bothered walk in and out six times.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.